On behalf of one of our partners we are hiring a Solar PV Project Manager (m/f).
If interested please send your CV at email@example.com
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing Operation & Maintenance contracts for Solar Projects across the country complying with the customer’s requirements.
- Coordinate, Manage and control multiple O&M solar projects. Manages all aspects of the day to day operation of projects in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
- Day to Day Coordination of scheduling between Subcontractors, Internal team and Customers.
- Establish new customer relationship and reinforce the existing ones to increase the current portfolio. Develop and implement complex commercial negotiation strategies.
- Recruit, select, train and manage technical staff.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and technical expertise.
- Provide technical assistance to crews
- Prioritize H&S safety culture
- Establish new work procedures.
- Monthly reports to customers and to company
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing Operation & Maintenance PV solar projects
- Experience with team leadership and coordination of projects
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of power electronics, inverters(ABB, Power Electronic, Ingeteam, …), LV/MV systems.
- Experience and Knowledge of High Voltage Activity and Maintenance
- Ability in managing projects focused in maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience in handling and successfully overcoming stressful situations.
- Experience in supervising, assigning and addressing complaints.
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Recommended, speak fluence Spanish.
- Minimum of Master’s degree (or equivalent) in engineering, construction management, business or related field required
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- Salary conditions according to experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent